A kare kit
A Kare Combipack should be taken with food or as per your doctor’s advice. You must start with a dose of Mifepristone. It should be taken orally, by swallowing the tablets whole with a glass of water. If you experience vomiting within 30 minutes of tablet intake, inform your doctor or take another tablet.
Therefore: Mifepristone+Misoprostol are used for medical abortion.
A kare kit how to take
A kare kit is best taken with or after meals and at bedtime, unless otherwise directed by your doctor. To help prevent loose stools, diarrhea, abdominal cramping and always take this medicine with food or milk.
How A Kare Products work?
Mifepristone + Misoprostol are combination of two medicines: Mifepristone + Misoprostol1 and Mifepristone + Misoprostol2, which causes abortion. Mifepristone + Misoprostol1 blocks the effects of progesterone, a natural female hormone that is needed for the pregnancy to sustain. Without this hormone, the lining of the uterus (womb) breaks down as it does during a menstrual period and stops the growth of the pregnancy. Mifepristone + Misoprostol2 increase contractions of the uterus to cause abortion.
Side Effects of A Kare
- Stomach cramp,
- Uterine contractions,
- Menorrhagia (heavy
- menstrual bleeding).
- What is A Kare Combipack and what is it used for? A Kare Combipack contains two medicines, Mifepristone, and Misoprostol. A Kare Combipack is used for medical termination of pregnancy. It is only used to terminate a pregnancy which should not be more than 63 days old, counting from the first day of the last menstrual period.
- How and in what dose should I take A Kare Combipack?
- A Kare Combipack should only be taken as per the advice of the doctor. The course is started with Mifepristone. Misoprostol is advised after 36-48 hours of taking Mifepristone. However, Misoprostol should only be taken under the supervision of a gynecologist, at a clinic or hospital setting.
- What should I expect after completing my course of A Kare Combipack?
- After taking Mifepristone, you may or may not experience vaginal bleeding. However, you may experience abdominal cramping, diarrhea, stomach pain, and nausea immediately after taking Misoprostol. You may also have vaginal bleeding within 4 hours of taking Misoprostol. You may also be asked to stay at the clinic or healthcare center for at least 3 hours after taking this medicine. After 14 days of taking Mifepristone (pill you took before Misoprostol), your gynecologist may run some blood tests or perform ultrasonography to confirm whether pregnancy has been terminated or not.
- Can A Kare Combipack affect my future chances of getting pregnant?
No, studies have shown that this medicine does not impair the fertility of the women. Your future chances of getting pregnant are as equal as those who have not taken this medicine.
- What are the common side effects of taking A Kare Combipack?
The common side effects of using A Kare Combipack are abdominal pain, abdominal cramping, nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, uterine contractions, pelvic pain, and shivering. If you experience a very heavy vaginal bleeding or if any of these side effects bother you please consult with your gynecologist.